The Momentum to Make a Difference
Our common bond is more than a rallying cry. It’s a calling. Armed with passion and driven by purpose, Gator Engineers face limitless horizons, turning everyday opportunity into uncommon reality.
Together we go further, we go stronger, WE GO GREATER.
At the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering, we ask not about what we have achieved, but what we can accomplish. The GO GREATER campaign is a $3B fundraising initiative to be launched University-wide on October 13 that will propel the college forward to help solve the world’s grand challenges. With an energized institutional leadership at the helm and the power of the New Engineer at the college, there’s never been a better time in our journey to make a bold statement of who we are and who we want to be. Answering a call to lead and building on the spark ignited at the intersections of innovation and interdisciplinary research, we will blaze trails of success that will enrich citizens across our state, nation and the world.
With your help, we will:
- Create more faculty endowments and scholarships – to attract and retain academia’s best and brightest scholars
- Invest in priority infrastructure and facilities – to provide environments that inspire ideas and solutions
- Fund multidisciplinary bright ideas – to address grand challenges and improve how people experience life
- Strengthen UF’s national and global stature – to better serve society
- Raise $180M in campaign commitments – to move UF programs and people to new levels of impact and influence
- Increase the college’s endowment – to forever sustain excellence in scholarship, discovery and service
Campaign Goal: $3B
Please join us. Together, we go greater to POWER THE NEW ENGINEER TO TRANSFORM THE FUTURE.
Call 352-392-6795 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our journey is just beginning. Through the Go Greater campaign, we will chart of course to excellence that is built on passion, and a drive by the desire to serve. We will establish the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering as a guidepost that our state, nation and the world will look to for leadership and innovation.
Fueled by the work of New Engineers, outstanding engineering faculty and students who are both technically excellent and capable of leading and innovating in a world that is increasingly global and interdisciplinary, we have transformed the state and have begun to make a national and global impact on education and society.
Riding on the momentum of donor passion and investment through the university, UF and the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering launched the Go Greater Campaign on October 13, 2017.