- Dr. Herbert Wertheim Inducted Into Florida Inventors Hall Of Fame
The annual event celebrated the outstanding achievements of the optometric physician, entrepreneur, inventor and innovator.
- Dr. Herbert Wertheim Honored With Doctorate of Technology
UF celebrates Dr. Wertheim and his contributions as an entrepreneur, inventor and innovator dedicated to transforming the future.
- The Wertheim Transformation
A $300 million public-private partnership to transform the future of engineering education and research.
- In lieu of Excellence Rising event, informal groundbreaking held
With Hurricane Matthew headed for Florida, Dean Abernathy & Dr. Wertheim held an informal groundbreaking to commemorate new Herbert Wertheim Laboratory for Engineering Excellence.
- A Historic Day
We’re celebrating the one year anniversary of the $50 million gift that launched a $300 million public-private fundraising initiative.
- The Momentum to Make a Difference
The University of Florida raised a record $402 million this year – including a $50 million transformational gift for engineering excellence.
- And the Transformational Leadership Award Goes To…
Dr. Herbert Wertheim and his wife, Nicole, were honored at the UF Academy of Golden Gators celebration for their commitment to engineering excellence.
- Heartfelt thanks of the season from the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering.
Your contribution to our college is invaluable. By helping us transform engineering research and education, you are helping to transform humanity. With a $50 million catalyst gift from Dr. Herbert & Nicole Wertheim and the Dr. Herbert & Nicole Wertheim Family Foundation, the college has embarked on the biggest transformation in our 105-year history. Be part of the ...
- Visionary philanthropist strengthens collaboration
Herbert Wertheim’s catalyst gift will inspire a team effort between his alma mater and FIU.
- Wertheim Transformation News Roundup
A roundup of news coverage of the Wertheim Transformation from Sept. 28-Oct. 10, 2015.
This coverage originally appeared on WUFT.org, UF’s student produced newscast.