Annual Giving: Dean's Leadership Circle
Gator Engineering is poised to lead the next era of technological revolution by preparing a generation of engineers capable of solving global problems. Our students and faculty are creating and commercializing the discoveries that will transform the way we live, work and play.
Your annual gift as a member of the Dean’s Leadership Circle will ensure the education for future generations of Gator Engineers.
Your tax-deductible gift directly impacts students and faculty. Resources are used to:
- Fund scholarships
- Purchase equipment
- Provide experiential learning and travel opportunities
- Meet other emerging needs
It is vital that we increase giving for our interdisciplinary institutes and curriculum to continue developing a new generation of engineers—analytical, critical thinkers armed with innovative thought and training in ethics, communication, project management and more. An unrestricted gift allows Gator Engineering to continue implementing our groundbreaking efforts which produce the new problem solvers of tomorrow.
Your gift will:
- Invest in the people, places and programs that are part of the Wertheim Transformation
- Build on the strong foundation of Gator Engineering
- Increase engineering workforce through improved retention
- Empower a new generation of leaders
- Drive new technology through interdisciplinary research
For more information about the Dean’s Leadership Circle and/or annual giving, please contact:
Associate Director for Annual Giving & Alumni Affairs