1) Junior or Senior level engineering undergraduate students graduating with a bachelor’s degree between December 2018 through August 2019.
2) Required to Apply to a University of Florida engineering Ph.D. program for the fall 2019 term (at UF students can apply to a Ph.D. program directly from the completion of their bachelor’s degree. A master’s degree is achieved in route to the Ph.D. ). The University of Florida agrees to provide Junior Preview participants with engineering Ph.D. application fee waivers.
3) U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents.
4) Minimum 3.50 cumulative undergraduate GPA.
5) Complete the Junior Preview online application including resume, unofficial transcripts, statement of Ph.D. interest to UF, optional letters of recommendation.
6) Received the necessary permission from your undergraduate institution (faculty advisor, missing class, etc.) to attend the program in Gainesville, FL from Nov 2 – 4.
7) Preference given to students also interested and available to participate in SURF, May 26 to August 3, 2018.
August 15 – Junior Preview Application Open
September 29 – Junior Preview Application Deadline
October 2 to 13 – UF Selections, Invitations, Flight Purchases