Please share your nanoscale and microscale research outcomes or even emerging activities. The poster session is open to the entire UF community (i.e., all undergraduate students, graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, staff, and faculty). Due to the pandemic, the poster session will be well spaced to allow for adequate social distancing.
All poster presenters have three options:
- Option 1: Use a New Poster (printed by NIMET):
Presenters that wish to make a new poster and have NIMET print it for them, must use the NIMET Poster Template and submit it by the deadline.
- Option 2: Use a New Poster (printed by self):
Presenters that wish to make a new poster and print it themselves, should size their poster to fit the provided poster boards (30″ x 40″).
- Option 3: Use an Existing Poster:
Easels and poster boards will be provided. However, please note that the individual poster boards are 30” x 40”. Presenters with existing posters that can fit this size well are welcome to use them. Presenters with larger posters, should consider bringing their own larger poster boards.
General Poster Guidelines:
- The text on the poster should be large enough to easily read at a viewing distance of 3 feet.
- Ideally the text should describe the content of the poster in a manner that would be clear to a reader in the author’s absence.
- Be sure to use scale bars on all images!
Poster Image Upload:
- Please upload your poster using the NanoDay 2021 Poster Image Upload Form.
- Deadline: Wednesday, October 6, 2021 (midnight).
Poster presentation video:
Since numerous people interested in the NanoDay Research Symposium may be unable to attend in person due to health concerns, we ask all poster presenters take a moment to make a video recording of their poster presentation.
- Please upload your poster presentation video using the NanoDay 2021 Poster Presentation Video Form.
- Deadline: Thursday, October 7, 2021 (midnight).
- Poster boards and easels will be set up by 8 a.m. Monday, October 11.
- Please be sure your poster is in place no later than 3:00 p.m., since the NanoDay events start at that time.
- Presenters should be at their posters during the poster session (4:00 to 5:00 p.m.).
- Best poster awards will be selected in multiple categories.
- Winners in each category will be announced at the Awards Ceremony on October 11 at 6:45 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact event organizers at email@example.com