Date(s) - Sunday, May 3, 2015
Sunday, May 3, 2015
Curtis M. Phillips, M.D. Center for the Performing Arts
Changes to Commencement:
The May commencement ceremonies for engineering students will be held at the Curtis M. Phillips, M.D. Center for the Performing Arts (Phillips Center) on Sunday, May 3, 2015.
It is important to note that there will be three separate ceremonies and they will be organized by major as follows:
Morning Ceremony – 9:00 a.m.
– Candidates assemble – 8:00 a.m.
– Processional begins – 8:30 a.m.
– Departments: Computer & Information Science & Engineering, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Industrial & Systems Engineering, Agricultural & Biological Engineering
Afternoon Ceremony – 2:00 p.m.
– Candidates assemble – 1:00 p.m.
– Processional begins – 1:30 p.m.
– Departments: Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, Biomedical Engineering
Evening Ceremony – 7:00 p.m.
– Candidates assemble – 6:00 p.m.
– Processional begins – 6:30 p.m.
– Departments: Materials Science & Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Civil & Coastal Engineering, Environmental Engineering Sciences, Chemical Engineering