As a world leader in video processing and delivery technologies and services, Harmonic Inc provides solutions that enable media companies and service providers to deliver a superior video experience on all screens (broadcast and OTT). In addition to delivering OTT video via innovative Cloud and SaaS (Software as a Service) technologies, Harmonic is revolutionizing cable access with the first-ever virtualized CCAP solution. CCAP enables cable operators to flexibly deploy Internet services to fixed and mobile devices.
Harmonic, a Nasdaq listed company, has 1,300 employees in 10 locations around the world. In France, the company has 3 sites: Issy-les-Moulineaux, Brest and Rennes. R&D teams are located in Rennes, France (the Group’s largest R&D site), in the United States (Beaverton, San Jose, New Jersey), Hong Kong, Israel and Kiev.
Selected internship opportunities are available for Gator Engineering students in France in the following areas:
- Software development in test
- Software development on graphical user interface
- Monitoring IT infrastructures
- Development of a API REST client
- Development of a consolidated R&D dashboard
- Students will be selected by a panel of UF HWCOE faculty/advisors and their names will be forwarded to Harmonic Inc. for consideration. Final selection will be done by Harmonic Inc.
- The length of internship is 2-3 months in the summer depending on the project and negotiation with the project supervisor.
- Students will be provided with a stipend of EUR 592 a month. Students are responsible for paying their own housing but the company will provide assistance with finding housing.
- Students will be required to apply for a work visa with assistance from the host company.
- Application Deadline: March 5, 2020
- Application Link: Apply here now!
Questions? Email Ping Neo firstname.lastname@example.org