The College Emergency Operations Team (CEOT) is currently finalizing this plan. The below documents are in draft format and not all organizations are created and not all procedures have been implemented or assigned at this time.
The Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering (HWCOE) Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan (CEMP) was developed to address emergency preparedness through prevention, protection, mitigation, response and recovery. The document outlines, authorizes and implements the College’s structure for coordination of activities within the College and the University during all phases of an emergency using an all-hazards approach. The HWCOE CEMP was developed in coordination with and according to the templates of the UF CEMP.
The goal of the HWCOE CEMP is to provide the basis for the College’s emergency preparedness and response. Where necessary individual HWCOE Units should have their own Emergency Management Plan based upon the provided HWCOE EMP Unit Template below. If a Unit EMP is not required the template procedures and checklists provided here should be completed by HWCOE Units to supplement the HWCOE CEMP.
Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan
- Basic Emergency Plan
- Appendix A – Emergency Guidance
- Appendix B – Tropical Weather Plan
- Appendix C – Continuity of Operations Plan
Form and Checklist Templates
- Attachment A – Laboratory and Research Areas Closure Checklist
- Attachment B – Administrative and Office Areas Closure Checklist
- Attachment C – Tropical Weather Vehicle Assignments
- Attachment D – Essential Contacts During Suspended Operations
- Attachment E – Initial Damage Assessment Form
- Attachment F – Information Posting Form
- Attachment H – Information Technology Areas Closure Checklist
- Attachment I – Critical Information Technology Resources Inventory
- Attachment J – Exterior Building Closure Checklist
- Attachment K – Emergency Supplies Inventory