To provide quality and safe spaces for all of the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering research, education and administrative programs. Our success is achieved through a collaborative project planning and construction management delivery process involving College faculty, students, staff and all University facility support divisions.
- Providing the highest quality research and education environment for our faculty, students and staff in support of the College’s world-class programs in engineering education.
- Serve as the College’s source for planning, information, recommendations, and project implementation for the successful development and use of our facility infrastructure.
- Provide construction project management as a team committed to working at the highest professional level while providing excellent customer service.
- To be careful stewards of the College’s facility resources.
- Safety: It is a goal of the Facilities Operations department to be a leading example for a culture of safety.
- Service: Our work will be timely, reliable and safe. Our project process is reliant on continual communication, guidance, and feedback response. Post project follow-up is key to our service goals.
- Value: We provide exceptional spaces and products at the best value by providing diligent and careful oversight of construction projects and contractors.
- Professionalism: We value projects that are organized and completed with competence and reliability. We hold ourselves accountable for our projects.
- Excellence: Our goal for each project is to achieve the highest quality and value. We will continually strive to raise the bar of success in our department.