Statement of Purpose
Our mission is to provide quality and safe spaces for all of the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering research, education, and administrative programs. Our success is achieved through a collaborative project planning and construction management delivery process involving College faculty, students, staff, and all University facility support divisions.
- Provide the highest quality research and education environment for our faculty, students, and staff in support of the College’s world-class programs in engineering education.
- Serve as the College’s source for planning, information, recommendations, and project implementation for the successful development and use of our facility infrastructure.
- Provide construction project management as a team committed to working at the highest professional level while providing excellent customer service.
- Serve as careful stewards of the College’s facility resources.
- Safety: It is a goal of the Facilities Operations department to be a leading example for a culture of safety.
- Service: Our work will be timely, reliable, and safe. Our project process is reliant on continual communication, guidance, and feedback response. Post project follow-up is key to our service goals.
- Value: We provide exceptional spaces and products at the best value by providing diligent and careful oversight of construction projects and contractors.
- Professionalism: We value projects that are organized and completed with competence and reliability. We hold ourselves accountable for our projects.
- Excellence: Our goal for each project is to achieve the highest quality and value. We will continually strive to raise the bar of success in our department.