Thank you to all participants who attended the activities during Gator Engineering Innovation & Reunion Weekend. Please stay tuned for information on 2012 Reunion Weekend as it will be available in the coming months.
2011 Innovation & Reunion Weekend Information…
We enjoyed two days of discussion and celebration as we unveiled the UF Engineering Innovation Institute and showcased its impact and capabilities. Gator Engineering hosted the following speakers and panelists during the weekend:
- Representative Charles Chestnut
- Dr. Joseph Glover, Provost, University of Florida
- Jamie Grooms, Founder, Regeneration Technologies, Inc. and Axogen, Inc.
- Chris Malachowsky, Co-founder, Fellow & Senior VP of Research, NVIDIA
- Dr. Forrest Masters, Assistant Professor, Civil & Coastal Engineering, University of Florida
- Representative Seth McKeel
- Representative H. Marlene O’Toole
- Senator Steve Oelrich
- Representative Keith Perry
- Dr. Thomas Peterson, Assistant Director for the Engineering Directorate, National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Dr. Win Phillips, Senior VP & COO, University of Florida
- Representative Steve Precourt
- Paul Suchoski, Chairman, Audigence, Inc.
- Jack Sullivan, President/CEO, Florida Research Consortium
- Henry Upjohn II, Chairman, Special-Lite, Inc.
- Josh Walden, VP of Fabrication & Sort Manufacturing, Intel Corporation
- Yangbin Wang, CEO Vobile, Inc.