Our college has developed a brand and style guide, series of templates, and graphic elements that are designed to work with the master UF brand while emphasizing the spirit of the Gator Engineer.
- Style Guide (pdf) – to be used in conjunction with Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering logo/signatures and brand elements
- UF Engineering Color Guide
- Templates – Presentation, newsletter, brochure, one-pager and postcard templates designed specifically for the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering
- Fonts – Following the UF master brand typography, our branding uses Gentona and Quadon fonts. To request a brand font license, please contact us.
- Drop Caps (pdf) – This activated Quadon drop cap should be used sparingly, and only for the first letter of the first paragraph of body copy.
- Departmental Email Signatures – How to install branded email signatures in Outlook.
If you have questions about the use of these styles, please contact us.
UF Branding & Policies
In addition to the branding specific to our college, we follow University of Florida brand policies as outlined at the UF Brand Center. Available on this site are:
Official Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering signature logos
- Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure & Environment
- Department of Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- J. Crayton Pruitt Family Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Computer & Information Science & Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Department of Materials Science & Engineering
- Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering alternative wordmark
NOTE: This wordmark should only be used when a graphical rendition of the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering name is needed, and not as an official signoff on marketing pieces or to replace the official HWCOE signature.
If you have questions about the appropriate usage of this mark, please contact us.