Our college has developed a brand and style guide, a series of templates, and graphic elements designed to work with the master UF brand while emphasizing the spirit of the Gator Engineer.
- Style Guide (pdf) – to be used in conjunction with Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering logo/signatures and brand elements
- UF Engineering Color Guide
- Templates – Presentation, newsletter, brochure, one-pager and postcard templates designed specifically for the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering
- Fonts – Following the UF master brand typography, our branding uses Gentona and Obviously fonts. We currently DO NOT use Billion Dreams. Fonts can be downloaded from the UF Brandcenter website.
- College, Department & Unit Logos – vector file downloads.
- Departmental Email Signatures – How to install branded email signatures in Outlook.
If you have questions about the use of these styles, please contact us.
UF Branding & Policies
In addition to the branding specific to our college, we follow University of Florida brand policies as outlined at the UF Brand Center. Available on this site are: