The Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering MARCOM team is dedicated to promoting an accurate image of the College and demonstrating its tremendous value to the state of Florida and the world.
We cultivate the College’s media presence, build relationships with media and manage the College’s media and public relations procedures and processes. We also identify, write and pitch the compelling stories that capture the unique character, events and accomplishments of our faculty, staff and students.
We are happy to help you interact with the media. This may include:
- Developing strategies for news stories and their distribution
- Coordinating interviews between faculty and media
- Maintaining a list of faculty subject matter experts for media inquiries
- Providing current facts and figures about the College
- Integrating the key points of our strategic campaigns with college news
- Prioritizing the publicity of strategic research areas
- Adhering to branding guidelines for consistent look and feel
- Planning media training sessions as needed by faculty
- Managing crisis communications . . . and more.
For questions about Media Relations, please contact our Director of Marketing & Communications, Helen Goh.