The application process to study abroad is multi-layered and can seem daunting and tedious. But it takes you one step closer to realizing your dream of studying abroad!
There are resources available to help you navigate this process, such as the Director of International Engineering Programs and the Study Abroad Advisors at UFIC. Please make sure you have read through the UFIC’s page on the application process.
Your next steps:
- Check out the programs available through the UF International Center or the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering
- Make an appointment with the Director of International Engineering Programs to discuss how you can fit in study/intern/research/service abroad programs with your academic plans
- Start your application online at UF International Center
- If your program is a Global E3 program, you will be notified to complete a separate Global E3 application
- Complete academic advising form
- Pay application fee
- Check your passport validity!
If you are not sure what program is right for you or what classes to take, talk to the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering International Programs Director to find more!