The Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering has two facilities available for use.
- The event must be sponsored/co-sponsored by an HWCOE academic department and/or College Administration.
- Requests should be made as far in advance of the event as possible but not less than two weeks ahead.
- All requests must be made by completing the HWCOE Facility Use Reservation Form. Someone in our office will respond in writing about the decision on the request. If necessary, the Director of Facilities Operations will consult with the College’s Executive Committee prior to a response.
- Both facilities are available for reservations Monday – Friday from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Reservations outside of these hours requires special permission. The event may not interfere with the normal ongoing teaching and research functions in the building.
- Please note that all reservations must adhere to the following occupancy limits
- Food functions must be limited to reception-type activities; no regular meal function may be held. Food set-up tables must be limited to the tile floor areas.
- Organizers will need to contact UF Facilities Services to ensure the availability of sufficient trash cans in convenient locations.
- Organizers are responsible for cleanup after the event.