Your Next Steps
- Interested Masters at UF? Complete this brief 30 second MS online form
- Officially Apply Masters to UF
- Contact our Department Graduate Staff or Faculty Graduate Coordinators with questions
The University of Florida is ranked impressively high in many national publications!!!!
- UF ranked #1 Top Public Institution by 2023 Wall Street Journal and ranked #6 for Top Public Universities by 2024 U.S. News & World Report
- UF ranked #12 Best Online Master’s in Engineering Programs by 2023 U.S. News & World Report
- UF ranked Best Colleges in America by 2023 Money Magazine
- State of Florida is ranked #1 in the Nation for Higher Education by 2023 U.S. News & World Report
- UF ranked #1 Most Efficient Research Institution & #1 Innovation Impact
Faculty, Research, Facilities
- University of Florida Research Spending increases 15% to $1.25 Billion in 2023
- See our extensive Areas of Specialization for all engineering departments and Masters degrees
- New Malachowsky Hall for Data Science & Information Technology (2023) & HWCOE Lab for Engineering Excellence (2021)
- More than 300 Expert Faculty
- Centers, Institutes, Specialized Facilities, Experiment Stations, Etc.
Incentives to Apply Ms
- Guaranteed $4,500 Academic Achievement Award to all Non-Florida Residents enrolling on-campus engineering Master’s.
- GRE Waived for all Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering MS Programs Except our CISE Department Degrees.
- Apply for Free for some students with our Masters admissions application fee waivers
- Some online MS degrees available with UF EDGE, Electronic Delivery of Gator Engineering
- UF Career Connection Center hosts the largest Job & Internship Fair in the Southeast with more than 600 companies represented
- Opportunities to continue to the Ph.D.
Gainesville, Cost of Living, Beaches, Metro Cities
- One of America’s Best College Towns is Gainesville, FL
- Gainesville most cost effective city of any top ten public university
- Average temperature of 81 degrees, Beaches within 60-90 minutes Atlantic Ocean & Gulf of Mexico
- Within 2 hours of major metropolitan cities of Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville
- Full UF Estimated Graduate Costs of Attendance can be found here