Please share with us your most outstanding nanoscale outcomes and even emerging activities related to research on nanoscale science, engineering, and technology. The poster sessions is open to all undergraduate students, graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, staff, and faculty at UF.
- Each prospective participant should download and edit the NanoDay 2019 Abstract Template.
- Please upload the edited NanoDay 2019 Abstract Template using the NanoDay 2019 Poster Abstract Submission Page.
- Deadline: October 3, 2019 (9 am).
- The size of the poster boards will be 30” x 40” and they will be mounted on individual easels. If presenters already have posters that can fit this size well (e.g., 27” x 36”, etc.), they are welcome to use them. If you plan to bring a larger poster, please bring your own larger poster board.
- Poster Guidelines:
- The text on the poster should be large enough to easily read at a viewing distance of 3 feet.
- Ideally the text should describe the content of the poster in a manner that would be clear to a reader in the author’s absence.
- Be sure to use scale bars on all images!
- All posters should be on display in the NRF lobby by 9:00 a.m. on the day of the event (October 9), and poster authors must be present by their poster between 2:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Winners in each category will be announced and recognized at the Nano Day reception at 4:30 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact Dina Quinn at firstname.lastname@example.org