Gator engineers can find resources here to help them at every step of their career journey.
Top 4 things you should know:
- Our services are available with both virtual and in person options. Please select your choice of option when you schedule appointment.
- Schedule an appointment via Gator CareerLink: https://career.ufl.edu/services-resources/gator-careerlink/
- UF C3 Express drop-in services: 9 to 11 A.M., 2 to 4 P.M., M,W and F, In Person at C3; 2 to 4 P.M., T and R Virtually at Zoom
- The UF Career Connection Center (C3) serves both students and employers through a variety of services. We offer students, in all stages of their education, career options explore, self-assessments, professional document review and critique, professional development advice and workshops, job search advice and more. HWCOE C3 Overview.
- The newly renovated C3 is located on the first floor of Reitz Union. The additional space enables us to continue to fulfill our mission of educating and creating connections. Check on our Career Pathway websites to find out more resources customized for your area of interests.
- Activate your Gator CareerLink account. Students and employers can take advantage of our online recruiting system, Gator CareerLink, for job posting, on-campus interviews, company-hosted events, and showcase. Students, please complete your profile to enable the job search functions, schedule individual appointments and more.
Your Career Path is unique to you and is how you get from where you are now to where you want to be in the future. Career Pathways are made up of customized resources, tools, programs, and services that guide you towards a full range of opportunities for after graduation. Career Pathways are directly connected to industry and career options. They provide you with the opportunity to explore future possibilities, connect with industry professionals, and get involved in a variety of experiences that fit your unique interests.
Engaging with your career pathway will help you:
- Create connections at UF and beyond to learn about yourself and career options
- Understand and develop profession skills in-demand withing your field(s) of interest
- Get involved in a variety of experiences that fit your unique interests.
- Prepare you for success after graduation
Self-Assessments are a great tool early in the career development process that can assist you with educational planning (choosing/changing your major), exploring career options, career decision-making, and/or career shifts. It’s important to remember that self-assessments are just one piece of the puzzle when it comes to figuring out your major and career options but often the easiest place to simply start.
Are you still trying to settle on a major? Wondering how to connect majors to careers? With a collection of information on hundreds of academic majors, this site will help to see outlines of common career areas, typical employers, and strategies designed to maximize career opportunities. Please excuse the few references across the documents that are not UF-Specific. We find this to be a best-in-class resource and purchase it from the University of Tennessee (UT) for your use.