Spring 2021 in-person graduation weekend will occur only if the threat of COVID-19 is overcome through the widespread administration of a vaccine. If that does not happen, they will be postponed by the University and the College Recognition Ceremony will become virtual. For the latest updates on how COVID-19 will affect the upcoming Spring 2021 Commencement and Recognition Ceremonies please visit The UF Commencement website here.
Current Spring 2021 Graduation Schedule:
- University Wide Commencement
Friday, April 30, 7pm-9pm
- Doctoral Commencement Ceremony
Thursday, April 29, 7pm-9pm.
- College Recognition Ceremony
- Date & Time: Sunday, May 2. Ceremony 2pm-4pm. Processional at 1:30pm.
- Location: Stephen C. O’Connell Center.
- Graduate Assembly: Gate 4 at 12:30pm.
- Guest Admission: 12:30pm at Gates 1 & 3.
- Tickets: Though this ceremony typically does not require tickets, CDC recommendations may require them this semester. We will know more in March.
- Regalia: Required.
- Contact: Emma Abercrombie, email@example.com
In the event that Spring 2021 College Recognition Ceremony becomes virtual:
- Information on how to register for the virtual ceremony will be sent to all graduating students via email in the two months prior to the virtual ceremony date. Students should check their email for those messages, which come from the College Commencement Coordinator Emma Abercrombie (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Apply for your degree on the student self service site
- Under the My Record link on left side of webpage, select degree application
- Find information about graduating with honors on our forms page
- UF’s Commencement Schedule – details on other commencement ceremonies
- Commencement Awards – learn more about the awards and apply online