For information specific to current programming please visit these links:
- Engineering Undergraduate Scholarship Application
- International Engineering Programs
These programs provide current students with an opportunity to learn beyond the classroom through immersion in a foreign country.
- IPPD – Integrated Product & Process Design
An educational initiative where students work in small multidisciplinary teams under the guidance of faculty coaches and industrial liaison engineers to design and build authentic industrial products for sponsoring companies.
- GPA Calculator
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities
List of current opportunities for undergraduate research.
- University Scholars Program
The University Scholars Program introduces undergraduate students at the University of Florida to the exciting world of academic research.
- FE Exam
The FE exam is typically the first step in the process leading to the P.E. license. It is designed for students who are close to finishing an undergraduate engineering degree.
- Forms and information regarding graduating with honors
- 4 + 1 Program
A combined-degree program to provide academically talented students an opportunity to complete a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in a shorter period of time.