Events and Workshops
Throughout the year, the C3 hosts a lot of workshops or events on campus, including employer info sessions, employer perspectives, Industry Institutes, career showcase, and group career conversations. Make sure you check on our events calendar and announcements to be updated.
- Gator Engineer Careers on Facebook for updated events and opportunities
- UF C3 Events and virtual services
- March 11th, 6:00 – 7:30 PM, 2021 SWE Flourish Your Life. Learn from the panelists from industry to learn their personal stories and journey as a professional women leader/engineer. Register from here.
- April 6th, 6:00 – 7:30 PM, 2021 Maximize Your Internship (student panel). Learn from your peers to share their insights from internship with industry. Register from here.
2021 SPRING EMPLOYER Series: (more to come)
- Feb 25th, 6:00-7:30 PM, 2021 Virtual Career Trek: Midea R&D Center, Kentucky. A virtual tour of the R&D center within a leading appliance company and learn how the technology is evolving in product design and development. Register from here.
2021 SPRING HWCOE Pop-up: (Topic-ed conversation, quick tips, no need to stay for the whole time)
- Jan. 14th, 12:00-1:30 PM, 2021 Offer Evaluation and Negotiation. How to evaluate and approach to this conversation. Register from here.
- Jan. 26th, 12:00- 1:30 PM, 2021 Job Search Strategies. How to find a job and continue to build up. Register from here.
- Feb. 2nd, 12:00 – 1:30 PM, 2021 Elevator Pitch and Resume. Get better prepared for the showcase. Register from here.
- Feb. 16th, 12:00 – 1:30 PM 2021 Interview tips How to better prepared for an interview. Register from here.
- March. 16th, 12:00-1:30 PM 2021 Offer Evaluation and Negotiation. How to evaluate and approach to this conversation. Register will be provided soon.
- March 23rd, 12:00-1:30 PM 2021 Ace In An Interview. How to address these questions, present the best of me. Register from here.
- Future of Silicon Valley Tech & Startups – Tues 9/15 at 6pm ET: Register here.
- Careers in Tech Roundtable with Lyft, Medium & Twitter – Thurs 9/24 at 1pm ET: Register here.
- If you are interested in Federal jobs, check on the coming events hosted by the Office of Personnel Management to get insight on how to navigate the jobs and how to better prepare your resume and interviews.
VIRTUAL CAREER FAIR:
- July 29th 12 to 3 PM EST, the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE) is hosting a virtual recruitment fair to highlight the variety of paid internships, fellowships and RA appointments available. Register from here.
- Aug 19th to 23rd, #NSBE46: Engineering the Revolution. Virtual Convention. Register from here.
- Oct.26th to 31st, SHPE 2020 National Convention. Virtual Convention. Register from here.
- Nov 5th to 7th, WE20 National Conference (SWE). Hybrid conference. Register from here.
Americold Logistics: Career
GE Appliances: 2021 Internship/Co-ops
GE Digital Technology: Leadership Program
Honeywell: Early Career Programs
IBM: Early Professional
L3Harris Technologies: New Grads and Intern
Northrop Grumman: Students and Entry level;
Fill out your candidate profile form here before Sunday, Oct. 11th to be considered for NGC opportunities.