Events and Workshops
Throughout the year, the C3 hosts a lot of workshops or events on campus, including employer info sessions, employer perspectives, Industry Institutes, career showcase, and group career conversations. Make sure you check on our events calendar and announcements to be updated.
- Gator Engineer Careers on Facebook for updated events and opportunities
- UF C3 Events and virtual services
- March 11th, 6:00 – 7:30 PM, 2021 SWE Flourish Your Life. Learn from the panelists from industry to learn their personal stories and journey as a professional women leader/engineer. Register from here.
2021 SPRING EMPLOYER Series: (more to come)
- Jan 27th, 6:00-7:00 PM, PaR Marine (Sponsored by FLEG). Register from here.
- Feb 4th, 6:00-7:00 PM, CDM Smith (Sponsored by SASE). Join in the zoom meeting from here.
- Feb 25th, 6:00-7:30 PM, 2021 Virtual Career Trek: Midea R&D Center, Kentucky. A virtual tour of the R&D center within a leading appliance company and learn how the technology is evolving in product design and development. Join in the session from here.
2021 SPRING HWCOE Pop-up: (Topic-ed conversation, quick tips, no need to stay for the whole time)
- Jan. 14th, 12:00-1:30 PM, 2021 Offer Evaluation and Negotiation. How to evaluate and approach to this conversation. Register from here.
- Jan. 26th, 12:00- 1:30 PM, 2021 Job Search Strategies. How to find a job and continue to build up. Register from here.
- Feb. 2nd, 12:00 – 1:30 PM, 2021 VCF and Elevator Pitch. Get better prepared for the showcase. Register from here.
- Feb. 16th, 12:00 – 1:30 PM 2021 Interview tips How to better prepared for an interview. Register from here.
- March. 16th, 12:00-1:30 PM 2021 Offer Evaluation and Negotiation. How to evaluate and approach to this conversation. Register will be provided soon.
- March 23rd, 12:00-1:30 PM 2021 Ace In An Interview. How to address these questions, present the best of me. Register from here.
VIRTUAL CAREER FAIR:
Feb 8-9, 2021, 11: AM to 4 PM, SHPE Industry Without BBQ. Make sure to RSVP to our Facebook Event to stay up to date with the latest announcements https://fb.me/e/57tuXav79 and access the google form to submit your resume that will be shared with employers.
Americold Logistics: Career
GE Appliances: 2021 Internship/Co-ops
GE Digital Technology: Leadership Program
Honeywell: Early Career Programs
IBM: Early Professional
L3Harris Technologies: New Grads and Intern
Northrop Grumman: Students and Entry level;
Fill out your candidate profile form here before Sunday, Oct. 11th to be considered for NGC opportunities.