Events and Workshops
Throughout the year, the C3 hosts a lot of workshops or events on campus, including employer info sessions, employer perspectives, Industry Institutes, career showcase, and group career conversations. Make sure you check on our events calendar and announcements to be updated.
- Gator Engineer Careers on Facebook for updated events and opportunities
- UF C3 Events and virtual services
2021 Fall EMPLOYER Series:
- Sep 20th, 2:30-3:30 PM, Arthrex, Inc. Virtual.
- Sep. 22nd, 6:00-7:00 PM, Honeywell. Virtual, register link.
- Sep. 24th, 12:00-2:00 PM. Citi Group. Virtual, register link.
- Sep.28th, 12:00-13:00 PM, Schlumberger. In person. UF Rhines Hall Room 125.
- Sep.28th, 6:00-7:00 PM, Dynetics. In person. UF C3.
- Sep. 29th, 5:00-6:30 PM, Raytheon Tech. In person. UF C3 Connection Room.
- Sep. 29th,7:00-8:00 PM. Kaman Aerospace. In person. UF Wei Hall Room 279.
- Oct. 1st, 12:00-1:00 PM. Edwards Lifesciences. Virtual. Microsoft Teams meeting.
- Oct. 5th, 6:00-7:00 PM. Kimley-Horn. In person, UF MAEB 0211.
GE Digital Technology: Leadership Program
Honeywell: Early Career Programs
IBM: Early Professional
L3Harris Technologies: New Grads and Intern
Northrop Grumman: Students and Entry level;
Schlumberger: Early Careers