Spring 2021 Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering Virtual Ceremony:
- In addition to the UF in-person ceremonies, the College of Engineering will be hosting a virtual ceremony. Students have the option to participate in one or both ceremonies at their discretion.
- Bachelors: Saturday, May 1 at 1pm
- Masters/PhD: Saturday, May 1 at 4pm
- The ceremony will premiere on YouTube with an interactive chat. Students will have the opportunity to register for the ceremony and will each be recognized with a slide customized with their name, major, degree, photo, message, and video address. Each student’s name will also be pronounced when their slide is presented. *Note the deadline for students must submit their photo, message, and/or video as well as their name pronunciation was April 24.
- For more information/a link to the virtual ceremony click here.