Transfer Students

Transfer Students

The Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering admits qualified transfer students who have completed an Associate in Arts degree at a Florida public community or state college. Students seeking admission from other universities or out-of-state schools may be considered for admission on a space available basis. Transfer students are admitted in fall, spring, and summer C terms. Transfer students who are admitted to UF as non-engineering majors generally cannot change their major to engineering.

Please visit these links for more information on incoming student transfers.

Transfer admissions decisions are made by each major department. Please select your intended major from the Programs of Study list for information pertaining to specific transfer requirements.

Aerospace Engineering

Agricultural and Biological Engineering

Biomedical Engineering

Chemical Engineering

Civil Engineering

Computer Engineering

Computer Science

Digital Arts and Science

Electrical Engineering

Environmental Engineering Sciences

Industrial and Systems Engineering

Materials Science and Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

Nuclear Engineering Sciences