- NSF IRES: Interdisciplinary Research in Korea on Applied smart systems (IRiKA)
- Interdisciplinary Research in Korea on Applied smart systems (IRiKA) for Undergraduate Students will provide a cohort of five US undergraduate students per year with the opportunity to conduct research for 8 weeks at Korea’s top-ranked universities with state-of-the-art research facilities.
- UF in Aachen Summer Undergraduate Research Program
- The UF in Aachen Summer Undergraduate Research Program at RWTH Aachen University fosters research partnerships between qualified undergraduates from top US and Canadian universities and research faculties at our university.
- The 6-credit, 10-week program is specifically designed for students who wish to attain hands-on experience in fundamental research at one of the top universities of science and technology worldwide. Selected UF students will be awarded a scholarship of €1850 from RWTH Aachen to supplement their living expenses abroad.
- More information here
- UF Summer Undergraduate International Research Program (SUIRP)
This program is designed for current undergraduate researchers in all disciplines to spend 8-10 weeks in summer conducting research at an international institution.
To be eligible, students must have a minimum of one year experience conducting research at UF. Students are responsible for securing an international host before applying and then submitting a complete SUIRP application.
- RISE (Research Internships in Science and Engineering)
- RISE is a program of the German Academic Exchange Service. It is a summer internship program for undergraduate students from the United States, Canada and the UK in the fields of biology, chemistry, physics, earth sciences and engineering.
- RISE offers unique opportunities for Bachelor students to work with research groups at universities and top research institutions across Germany for a period of 2 to 3 months during the summer.
- RISE interns are matched with doctoral students whom they assist and who serve as their mentors. The working language will be English. All scholarship holders receive stipends of €750 from the DAAD to help cover living expenses, while partner universities & research institutes provide housing assistance.
- This program does not award academic credits.
- McGill University Summer Undergraduate Research in Engineering
- University of Michigan International Research Experiences for Undergraduates (iREU) in Paris – Optical Science