The College of Engineering’s Research Service Centers support and enhance the research, education, and public service missions of the University of Florida by providing access to characterization and process instrumentation. Expert staff provides the assistance and guidance necessary so that industry, faculty, and students get the most effective and appropriate use of the center’s facilities.
COE Research Service Centers at UF
- Major Analytical Instrumentation Center (MAIC) | About | Visit site »
- Nanoscale Research Facility (NRF) | About | Visit site »
- Particle Analysis Instrumentation Center (PAIC) | Visit site »
COE Specialized Facilities
- Electronic Communications Laboratory (ECL) | Visit site »
- UF Training Reactor (UFTR) | About | Director’s web page »