Dean’s Leadership Circle
Leadership giving has a dynamic and vital impact on the College. These gifts can be made in support of faculty and students through investments in the endowment, capital projects or programmatic operations. Your gift ensures that the tradition of excellence known to all Gator Engineers continues, as we prepare the leaders and innovators of tomorrow. Your contributions make certain undergraduate and graduate students have access to the financial resources, laboratories, technologies, facilities and top-rated faculty to become LEADERS IN THE FIELD.
The Dean’s Leadership Circle recognizes those who give a minimum total of $1,000 or more annually to any fund(s) at the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering. *
*Membership is based on fiscal year (July 1 – June 30)
LUMINARY $25,000 and above
VISIONARY $10,000 – $24,999
INNOVATOR $5,000 – $9,999
PIONEER $1,000 – $4,999
As a member of the Dean’s Leadership Circle, you will be:
- Among the first to hear college updates and proud accomplishments
- Recognized by the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering
- Invited to exclusive events with college leadership
- Opportunities to engage virtually with college leadership and faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does my gift enhance student experiential learning?
- Your support bolsters experiential learning opportunities that place an emphasis on team-based learning, hands-on projects, student-organized competitions, internships and externships in order to develop their leadership and innovation skills.
- When do I need to give to participate in the Dean’s Leadership Circle?
- Donors who meet the requirements during a fiscal year (July 1 – June 30) will be recognized in the Dean’s Leadership Circle during that current and subsequent fiscal year.
- May I make monthly recurring gift payments?
- Yes. For example, you may make a monthly gift of $100 during the 12 months of a fiscal year (July 1 – June 30) to reach a total of $1,200, monthly gifts of $250 for a total of $3000, etc. To change your monthly gift, contact us at your convenience.
Benton Loyalty Society
The Benton Loyalty Society is an exclusive group of exemplary alumni, parents and friends who have shown their unwavering support to the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering for at least 10 years. Through their generous annual gifts, the College is able to fulfill its mission to foster and provide world-class programs in engineering education, research and service to enhance the economic and social well-being of the citizens of Florida, the nation and the world.
For more information about Giving Societies, please contact:
330 Weil Hall
P.O. Box 116575
Gainesville, FL 32611