- Let us know when your business information, address, phone number, or email changes so you can stay on our mailing list and find out about latest happenings and events. Share this with your UF Engineering colleagues and friends to make sure we have their information, too. Update your contact information
- Join the UF Alumni Association to show your Gator pride, support UF programs, and to connect with fellow alumni among many other membership perks.
- Visit our news site, The New Engineer, for latest news and updates.
- Join the conversation on our LinkedIn page or follow us on one of our other social media accounts.
- Attend an alumni event to learn more about how we are Powering the New Engineer to Transform the Future. Please bring fellow UF Engineering alums with you! Take a look at the calendar to see upcoming events.
- Host an alumni reception or other gathering at your home or company. This is a great opportunity to meet and network with fellow Gator Engineers in your area! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Come for a visit during our annual alumni reunion or for a tour! Contact email@example.com to learn more.
- Start an engineering alumni group in your area. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of alumni to get started. These are great opportunities to meet fellow engineers in your area, network and begin a mentor/mentee program.
- Recruit students for full-time positions or provide internships. To learn how, contact your department’s development officers or visit the Career Connections Center website.
- Encourage your company to attend the ESSIE Evening with Industry, a recruiting event held each semester on campus for civil, coastal, and environmental engineers. Contact email@example.com to learn more.
- Make an annual gift. Make sure to find out if your gift is eligible for a corporate match.
- Request a matching gift form from your employer if your company is eligible, send it completed and signed along with your gift, and double or triple the impact of your gift!
- Join the SEC Engineering Challenge with a gift of $100 or more. This is a chance for engineering alumni of all 14 SEC Universities to support engineering students at their alma mater. Show your support for UF Engineering and give now.
- Join the Dean’s Leadership Circle, with a gift of $1000 or more, to ensure the education for future generations of Gator Engineers. Members will be among the first to hear about college updates and will be invited to exclusive events with college leadership.
- Include the College in your will or estate plan. Learn more about planned gifts
- Be an Ambassador for the College by encouraging fellow alumni you know to contribute to the College.
Reach out to your department’s development officer to receive a personal update on the latest news from your department and discuss ways to get involved, or contact:
Associate Director of Constituent Relations & Alumni Affairs