The Florida Engineering Experiment Station Network (FLEXNet) offers professional education and on-site short courses that allow companies’ employees to update or upgrade their skill sets and increase their productivity and impact. These courses provide concentrated knowledge, including correspondence with faculty experts and remote access to course materials.
Here are some of the latest courses developed to address today’s industrial needs.
- Materials Tribology On-Demand
- Introduction to Android Development
- Analog and Mixed Signal IC Test-Validation Training
- Introduction to iOS Development with Swift
To see a complete list of courses, please visit the links below:
- Degree and Certificate Programs in Distance Learning (EDGE)
- Certificate and Courses in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
If the course you are looking for is not listed in any of the links above or would like to explore the possibility of having on-site short courses at your company, please contact us.