Please share your nanoscale and microscale research outcomes or emerging activities. The poster session is open to the entire UF community (i.e., all undergraduate students, graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, staff, and faculty).
Poster Printing Guidelines:
Easels and poster boards will be provided. However, please note that the individual poster boards are 30” x 40”. Presenters with existing posters that can fit this size well are welcome to use them. Presenters with larger posters should consider bringing their own larger poster boards or re-printing their poster to fit on the 30” x 40” boards. The posters can be designed to have either a horizontal or vertical orientation.
This year, we encourage everyone that needs a poster printed to make use of UF’s very affordable on-campus poster-printing service. A 40″ poster should cost about $10. There are three locations on campus that can print posters
|Large Format Plotter||$3.00/foot||Architecture (118)
Marston Science Library (1st Floor)
Computer Sciences/Engineering (E235)
More information about UF Printing services are available.
General Poster Guidelines:
- The text on the poster should be large enough to easily read at a viewing distance of 3 feet.
- Ideally the text should describe the content of the poster in a manner that would be clear to a reader in the author’s absence.
- Be sure to use scale bars on all images!
- Poster boards and easels will be set up by 8 a.m. Monday, October 9th.in the Reitz Union conference rooms G315 and G320.
- Please be sure your poster is in place no later than 2:45 PM.
- Individual poster board locations will be sent out the day before the event. Please place your poster in its assigned location.
- Presenters should be at their posters during the poster session.
- Best poster awards will be selected in multiple categories.
- Winners in each category will be announced during the Best Poster Awards on October 9th
If you have any questions, please contact event organizers at email@example.com