Submit Abstract Today! Use this Template.
Travel Support Available! Request it Now!
NanoFlorida is an annual meeting designed for all young scientists and engineers that are interested in nanoscience, nanoengineering, and nanotechnology research and their applications. Students, faculty, and employees from companies and government organizations involved in nanoscale research from across the state and beyond will gather to share and discuss their latest research results.
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER PARTICIPATING:
- Students who want to
- learn more about cutting-edge nanoscience, nanoengineering, and nanotechnology research and its applications
- present their accomplishments in an intellectually stimulating but low-stress environment
- improve their ability to communicate technical information effectively
- meet peers who with similar interests
- talk with leaders in the field
- build their technical and professional social network
- Faculty who want to
- share their research accomplishments in and visions for the fields and applications involved
- engage with colleagues involved in similar research from across Florida and beyond
- build professional relationships and research collaborations
- Industry and Government Scientists and Engineers who want to
- communicate their activities in and visions for the fields and applications involved
- recruit the best students for nanotechnology-related careers, co-ops, and internships
This year the 15th Annual NanoFlorida International Conference will be held on March 4th and 5th at the University of Central Florida’s Live Oak Center and Student Union.
Focus topics for the meeting:
|Gene & Cell Technology||Tissue Engineering|
Thank you SPONSORS!