National Nanotechnology Day (NanoDay) is a time to celebrate nanoscale engineering, science, and technology, to recognize researchers advancing the field, to applaud innovators translating outcomes into valuable products and services, and to increase understanding for its potential to positively impact lives. Each year NIMET faculty, staff and students organize a series of stimulating, educational, fun, and social events that take place on NanoDay (October 9th: 10-9). This year NanoDay will be held virtually.
Topics of interest at this meeting include:
|Nano-Electronics||Nano-Mechanics||Nano-Education and Nano-Ethics|
NanoDay Activities: Schedule of Events
This year the NanoDay event will include a wide variety of activities.
- Nanotech Innovators Panel
- Nanotech Facility Virtual Tours
- Nanotech Research Showcase: Virtual Poster Session (Live Q&A)
- Nanoscale Image Contest
- Nanoscale Instrumentation Demos
- Nano Trivia Contest
- Awards and Recognitions
To participate, please be advised of the following important dates:
- Poster Abstract Submission (form) – Deadline has passed
- Poster Image File Submission (form) – Deadline has passed
- Poster-Pitch Video Submission (form) – Deadline has passed
- Image Contest Submission (form) – Deadline has passed
- Preview Research Symposium Posters, Abstracts, and Videos – Deadline has passed
- REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! (form) – Deadline has passed
- NanoDay – Oct 9, 2021
- Join the Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Student Council (NNSC) – (form)
We look forward to seeing many of you at this great event and hope you will encourage your peers and colleagues to participate in this annual celebration of UF nanoscale science, engineering, and technology (NSET) research activities and resources.